Friday, August 5, 2011

These boots were made for walking...and I love walking!

We live in an amazing part of Birmingham! Not only is Mountain Brook gorgeous - from the houses, to the villages, to the landscape, to the shopping! - but where we live is right in between three little villages. As of last week, I have successfully walked to all three villages! Each one is within 2 miles, so they are not far away at all - it's just that there isn't a sidewalk right in front of our apartment, so I have to trail trek it along the road, which is kinda busy. But eventually the sidewalks start, and all is good! I can walk to Starbucks, Joe Muggs, shopping, restaurants, grocery store x2, bank, library, post office, ice cream parlor, and park. Its AWESOME! Have I mentioned I love walking!?
So why is walking so awesome? Why would I walk rather than drive?
Thanks for asking!
Let me tell you...





Yes, these boots were made for walking, and that's just what I'm going to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment