Friday, August 5, 2011

Day 3

Day 3 - a picture of the cast from your favorite TV show.

As mentioned before, I grew watching family oriented, wholesome, moral teaching, genuine TV shows - nothing like the shows that are on today for kids (ie: Hannah Montana, Wizards of Waverley Place, Sponge Bob, My babysitter's a Vampire - seriously!?) I enjoy the shows I watch today, but my all time favorite has to be...Saved By The Bell. No show can compare - quality acting, thought provoking episodes, incredible wardrobes, and the best hair styles ever!!
Ok, so maybe not...but it was still a great show. What young girl of the 90's didn't have a crush on Zach Morris or A.C. Slater - or BOTH! Can we say "hunks"?! I've probably seen every episode more than once, and know more SBTB trivia than anyone should admit.
I loved childhood!



But, since the show went off the air in 1993, and I'm now a grown up, some of my other favorite shows include:



Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment