Sunday, August 7, 2011

Day 5


Day 5 - A picture of your favorite memory

Well that's easy!
June 14th, 2008
Our wedding day!


Our whole wedding weekend was amazing.

Me and my dear friend, Patty, at the Rehearsal Dinner. It was the perfect night before the wedding - we were with our closest friends and family, in a barn, with Sticky Finger's BBQ, and a friend calling line dances!
My side of the wedding party at the Bridesmaid brunch the morning of our wedding.  At this point  I still wasn't that nervous. 
Waiting for the ceremony to start was the hardest part! So what did we do?! We played Go Fish! I think I lost!
Right after we walked down the aisle as man and wife!
I loved this cake! I actually designed it - inside and out. Layers of red velvet, carrot, vanilla, and chocolate! SO GOOD!
Some of Paul's MUSC classmates came to celebrate with us.
And then our honeymoon was amazing - we went to Belize!
We got to go deep sea fishing - This was one of the many big fish we caught.
We also went snorkeling with the sea turtles, sting rays, and baby sharks.
 I loved my wedding. And the best was that I married the man of my dreams. What more could a girl ask for?

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment