Monday, August 8, 2011

Day 6

Day 6 - A picture of a person you would like to trade places with for a day

This one was actually hard for me. I honestly don't think I want to trade places with anyone. Everyone has their ups and downs, their problems, their successes. their joys, their pains. God has blessed me with a good life, one that I cannot complain about. I wouldn't really want to be someone famous because I'm not a spotlight girl - I like being behind the scenes, helping, serving, not sticking out.

However, after thinking about it, if I had to trade places with someone for a day, laugh all you want, but I think I would trade places with Scarlett O'Hara. I love the dresses from that ear, the true southern belle women and gentlemen. Minus the whole slavery part of it, I think it would have been great.

If you haven't read the book, while it's a doosey to read, it is an incredible book. The story is fantastic, and Scarlett O'Hara is classic. Plus one of the greatest lines of all times comes from it - "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn". Oh, Rhett!




No comments:

Post a Comment