Tuesday, August 16, 2011

12

Today was the first day of school at the school I taught at for the past 3 years. Part of me was sad not to be there. The first day is such a mix of emotions...excited, scared, nervous, stressed. Teaching 4 year olds on the first day is unlike teaching other grades on the first day because this is literally their very first day of school ever! And everything is new and exciting. Last year, one little boy told me (at least 10 times through out the day), "this is the best first day ever!" (even though he had never had one before! - too cute!!) So part of me did miss it. My thoughts and prayers are going out to all the teachers who are starting off this school year! Best of luck to you all.

Day 12 -  a picture of something you love

One thing I love - kids! Always have. Always will. I want a dozen some day!

Another thing I love - as sad as it may be - Jason's Deli salad bar! Being the health nut that I am, a salad bar is like dream dinner for me! So many fresh veggies...it's amazing. I stay away from the prepared salads, and stick to the fresh veggies, and I'm one happy girl. 

 God Bless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment