Thursday, August 4, 2011

Day 2

Today has been one those dreary days - inside and out. It's been raining all day outside; and inside, I just haven't been able to "feel right" - still kinda drowsy and no energy to do anything. Hopefully tomorrow will be better!

Anyway...
Day 2 - A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest.

This is an easy one. It's not the person, but the persons. I have always been so close to my sisters. Growing up, we were the "Manning girls" - one in the same. When my aunts used to call the house and one of us answered, they would respond with "MeredithWhitneyHanna" all in one name. My older sister, Meredith (the blond) is 23 months older than me; and Hanna (the brunette) is only 18 months younger than me. So not only we were close in age, but we were just close to each other. And now that we're all grown up, we're even closer. Having sisters is like having two unconditional best friends - no matter what, through thick and thin.

Jo states it well in "Little Women": "I could never love anymore than I love my sisters".




God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment