Friday, September 16, 2011

A long time coming...

My apologies that it has been so long getting a post up. Life has gotten busy with work. I'm still enjoying watching my little girl friend two days a week. And the other three days, I'm kept busy at the Child Development Center. I float between rooms, caring for sweet little ones any where from 5 months old to five years old! I've had my days filled with changing diapers, pushing swings, working on puzzles, singing songs, running with and/or after kids, feeding bottles, and filing papers. Pretty much I go where they send me, and do what they tell me to do. And honestly, I don't mind one bit. I don't have any stress, or lesson plans, and I get to know all of the kids. It's fun and it keeps things moving. :)

Other than that, here's some fun tidbits...

1. Paul and I are going to our first Clemson game of the season!! Go TIGERS!

2. Honey is my new favorite! I love it, and organic, pure honey is good for you!

3. I'm about tired of my short hair. All of you who voted for the longer length knew something. While I'm glad I was able to cut it off and donate it to Locks of Love, I miss the length and will be growing it back out - not as long as before, but at least a little below my shoulders.

4. I started watching Glee on Netflix, and I'm addicted. I haven't even finished the 1st season, but I will still start watching the 3rd when it starts next week, and continue to watch the 1st and 2nd in addition. :)

5. It's finally getting a little cooler, and the leaves are starting to change colors here! Fall is on it's way, and I love this time of year!


Have a great weekend!
God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment