Tuesday, March 1, 2011

ABC's of me!

I saw this on my sister-in-law, Anna's, blog and thought it was super cute and fun. Maybe you'll learn something new about me...

Age: 26

Bed size: Queen

Chore you dislike: Mopping the floor...I don't mind the other ones, just mopping isn't my thing.

Dogs: one very energetic English Springer Spaniel, Vance.

Essential start to your day: I don't really have one...I consider myself a morning person.

Favorite color: Pink - gotta love pink - all shades!

Gold or silver: Silver please

Height: 5'6

Instruments you play(ed): Piano for about 10 years, and cello for about 4 years

Job title: Preschool teacher, I spend my days with 20 exciting 4 and 5 year olds

Kids: Right now, only the 20 that I have at school. Definitely in the near future for me and Paul to have our own though

Live: Charleston SC, but will be moving to Birmingham, AL in June.

Mom’s name: Carol

Nicknames: Whit, Whitley

Overnight hospital stays: thankfully, none

Pet peeve: unnecessary noises coming from my kids all day long (interpret at your own will)

Quote from a favorite movie: impossible to answer...so many good movies, SO many good lines

Righty or Lefty: Righty, but I eat, drive, and talk on the phone with my left hand

Siblings: I'm sandwiched between 2 amazing sisters, and due to marriages, I have 3 way cool brother's in law, and one very sweet sister in law (I do consider them siblings and family)

Time you wake up: weekday mornings - 5:00am, some days 4:45am. And I have an internal alarm clock that won't let me sleep past 7:30.

Underwear: well, that's kinda personal - but definitely colorful ones.

Vegetables you don’t like: hmm...I don't know if there's a vegetable I don't like. I LOVE veggies!!

What makes you run late: according to Paul, anything. He usually keeps me on time.

X-Rays you’ve had: teeth and feet

Yummy food you make: homemade from scratch waffles, and french toast

Zoo animal favorite: ELEPHANTS!!! I love Elephants. It's a life-goal of mine to ride an elephant some day!!

Peace. Love. Jesus.
God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment