Thursday, October 13, 2011

You know what they say...

...time flies when you're having fun...or just staying busy. :) I had no idea it's been over a week since my last post. Goodness gracious. I didn't use to have carry around my daily planner, but now I think I would lost without it. Along with working at the church CDC a couple times a week, and babysitting two afternoons a week for a sweet little girl, I am now also babysitting one full day a week for another family with four kids ages 5 years to 2 months. And I actually thought this would be a year away from kids?! God must have laughed at that plan of mine! :)

Thank you to all my amazing friends and family who called, sent texts, sent cards, and more, for my birthday! I feel truly blessed to have so many close friends and family who care and remember my birthday. I was fortunate to have my sister Hanna here to celebrate with us! She came down Monday afternoon and we were able to go shopping and hang out around town before Paul took us out to a wonderful Italian Restaurant.


Last year I made some applesauce, which was amazing, and I'm so excited that it's finally apple season again! My aunt reminded me of it when she called to wish me happy birthday, and I can't wait to get to the store so I can buy bushels of apples to make applesauce. It's super easy and so much better than any store bought. I'll post pictures and the recipe soon! Thanks for the reminder Aunt Lucy!

God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment