Saturday, July 9, 2011

My latest project

My crafty and creative sister in law gave Paul and me a very cute going away gift: My First Home. I wanted to make something similar for Henry, but with my own touch and creative mind (or somewhat creative mind). I went to Michael's (one of my favorite stores) and literally sat on the floor in the middle of the isle playing with possible combinations for Henry's gift. I finally picked what I wanted, and set to work. Here are the pictures to show...

 My tools - wood, paint, mod podge, hot glue gun, two types of ribbon, little and littler wooden flower pots, big and little wooden circles (for the base), and wooden spheres.

And of course, my supervisor who watched every step along the way!

The final result. Not quite what I had initially dreamed in my mind, but I still think they turned out cute, and my sister and Henry liked them!

And one more picture of that sweet baby just for fun!

God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment