Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Back to school...

I'm not going back to school, but my sister Hanna is! She will be entering her 3rd year as a teacher, and I am so excited for and proud of her. I'm going up there today to help her set up her classroom. This will be the first time in five years that I won't be setting up a classroom. I'm actually kinda missing it! There's something about setting up furniture, putting decorations and posters on the walls, getting things organized, and making the room special for all the boys and girls that will be coming in.
Oh well...I'll just help Hanna this year! I made something for her, too! I saw this on pinterest and wanted to try it. It was a little tricky figuring out how to lay the crayons, but it turned out good, and I hope she likes it.

This is one like I saw. 

So I bought a frame, and painted it black. 

Played with the design a little to make the "M", and added a little background with some scrapbook paper. It was a fun little project! I hope she likes it! :)

Happy Tuesday!
God Bless

1 comment:

  1. I have seen these and think they are so cute!! Your's turned out great!!! Have fun :)

    ReplyDelete