Wednesday, June 29, 2011

It's Wednesday!

My sister in law (over at A Day in the Life) links up with someone every Wed for "What I'm loving Wednesday". While I'm not linking up, I think it's a cute idea. So here are some of the things I'm loving right now. I decided to put one thing for everything we're dedicated to (since that is the theme of this blog!)

1. God - I'm loving Proverbs 3:5-6 right now. There are a lot of "unknowns" for me in my life right now, and all I can do is trust in the Lord and know that He is in control, He is the Lord of my life, and He does know everything.


2. My husband - I'm loving that our dog Vance (aka my child for right now) watches out the window as Paul leave every morning for work. Paul and Vance have a special relationship and it makes me smile.


3. Our family - I'm loving that we get to meet our nephew, Henry, who was born May 3 for the first time this weekend! We're going to Nashville to celebrate July 4th, and we finally get to hold him and love on him and spoil him rotten. What else are aunts and uncles for? (PS - I also love how my aunts are the best aunts in the whole world who spoiled my sisters and me when we were young!! LOVE YOU!)


4. Healthy Eating - I'm loving this new "lentil loaf" recipe I tried. I know it sounds gross, and for some of you, it may be. But since I'm a vegetarian, and Paul likes meatloaf (PS - mom, I tried a new recipe and he said it wasn't as good as yours- why mess with the best?), so I had to find a recipe for one that I could eat. I thought it was good! But you have to like lentils. Vegan Lentil Walnut Loaf. (I'd add a picture, but it's copyrighted, and I don't want to get in trouble and I forgot to take one myself.)

5. Our interests - I'm loving the new parks I've found to go run in. I'm loving P90X again, although I won't be able to walk tomorrow (I did legs this morning) because I'm SO out of shape once again! I'm loving The Potluck Club series, which I started reading a couple of weeks ago.


6. I'm loving Jason Aldean's rendition of "Dirt Road Anthem" (this version has Ludacris in it too! country and rap - who woulda thunk it!)

7. I'm loving all our friends (old and new) and family who mean so much to us. I know it's cheesy to say, but I mean it from the bottom of my heart.


God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment