Friday, June 17, 2011

Antique finds!

Like I mentioned, decorating is going to be a work in progress. Today was our first trip out to find some additional decorative furniture pieces! While Pottery Barn and Restoration Hardware are great stores and have beautiful pieces, they are expensive (like whoa...) and not quite what I was looking for (remember that episode of Friends with Phoebe and Rachel's PB apothecary table?!). Yesterday while Paul and I were out driving around I saw a sign for Hanna's Antique Mall and knew I wanted to visit. We went today, and it was AWESOME! Yes....I do get excited looking at antique stores! :) There were so many beautiful things...but we were on a mission with a couple of things we knew we needed to get. I'll go back another day and just have fun finding random things! So here's what we got.

A magazine rack side table for Paul...love it!

A small side table for our reading nook in the living room. This is the up-close picture; it's only like 3 feet tall if that.
The full view of the area.
I will definitely be going back to this antique mall to find more great things!

God Bless.

1 comment:

  1. love your finds!! i think antique shopping and thrifting are my new favorite hobbies! :)

    ReplyDelete