Friday, May 20, 2011

tangled...

While I didn't see the movie, I can sympathize with the long tangled hair (is that even part of the movie's plot?). I have been growing my hair out for the past three years, which is a long time, and it's finally getting to the "too long" length. my hair is thin and soft, and according to my husband, comes out too much. My typical sequence is grow it out long, cut it off short, wash, rinse, and repeat. So I think I've come to the cut it off short again time. However, I can distinctly remember making the mental note not to cut my hair real short again. After my wedding, I cut it short...real short, and while it looked cute, I don't think I particularly liked it. But I can't remember why. And since I usually only get a hair cut twice a year, I feel like having it cut short would require more up keep. So I don't know what to do? Do I cut it off short again and just succumb to more visits to the salon each year? Do I cut it a little bit, somewhere in between? I need some votes...if you wouldn't mind.

Here are some photos of each of my looks:
Real Short
Above the shoulder

Just at the shoulder length

A little below the shoulder

Length, but still shorter than now
Part of me is leaning towards the real short again...but I'm scared! It's taken three years to get this length.
Oh, what is a girl to do??

5 comments:

  1. I do the same thing, grow it out and then go short. I always regret not being able to put it in a pony tail anymore, especially when I got to the gym and my only option is pigtails and snappy clips to hold it back. they all look cute, but I like the shoulder length one! if you cut it to your shoulders you still have some length and can always go back later to take off a little more length if you want. Good luck :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the top picture - real short!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the "above the shoulder" length...but I may be a little partial to that picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the layered look in the fourth picture...but maybe you could do that, but a little shorter because the first is also cute! Decisions decisions! ~Patty

    ReplyDelete