Sunday, May 8, 2011

a full weekend...

This past weekend Paul and I went to Greenville for a dear friend's wedding shower and also to celebrate Mother's Day with his mom. The whole weekend was wonderful. I hadn't spent time in Greenville since December, so it was great to be with Paul's family and friends.
I'll let some pictures do the story telling...

It was a beach themed shower since the couple met and will live in Charleston.

This was the first time we had all been together since Christmas.
Scott (Paul's younger brother), Holly (Scott's girlfriend), Kevin (Anna's husband), George, Anna (Paul's twin sister), Leah, Me, and Paul

Me and the hubby!

Leah with her grown up twins - Anna and Paul. Happy Mother's Day Leah!

I was unable to spend time with my mom today - but Mom, I do want to wish you a Happy Mother's Day! You are one of my best friends, and I am blessed to have you in my life. Thank you for your unconditional love, support and encouragement over the years. I love you.


A true tiger fan in the making!! :)

1 comment: