Sunday, May 1, 2011

Strawberries!

One thing I LOVE about living in Mount Pleasant is Boone Hall Farms! All year long they have fresh fruits and vegetables, and during certain months, you can pick your own! This is why I LOVE spring and summer so much! So many wonderful fresh fruits and vegetables - and right now
STRAWBERRIES!!
Yesterday, after doing some errands, Paul and I went to Boone Hall and picked a lot of strawberries. Some day, I will have my own garden, and if I can, I will certainly have a strawberry patch.

I tried to make some strawberry jelly with some of them, but I don't know if it worked. And this morning, I had some cut up and in my Greek yogurt - SO GOOD!
That's the billboard for The Strawberry Festival - which I actually have yet to go to.

The strawberry rows.

Fresh strawberries just waiting to be picked.

So beautiful! And oh-so-YUMMY!
Just in case you didn't know, this is a strawberry row.

No comments:

Post a Comment