Friday, May 20, 2011

Graduation!

After 4 long years, I am pleased to announce that my wonderful husband is now Dr. Reid! He graduated from MUSC's College of Dental Medicine today, May 20, 2011. I cannot express how proud I am of Paul and all of his hard work and dedication to his studies over the past four years. He will be an amazing dentist - actually he is! I know...he's worked on my teeth already. :)

Yesterday was the Honor's Ceremony where he got his hood. This is Elizabeth and Joe, a sweet couple we have grown close with over the past few years. Congrats, Joe!
Today was the actual graduation ceremony where he received his diploma. Isn't he handsome!

We're SO proud of you, Dr. Reid!




1 comment:

  1. Tell DR REID that we are all so proud of him!!!! Yes, I agree his will be a great dentist!

    ReplyDelete