Tuesday, April 5, 2011

T-Minus 12.5 days...

I think I can...I think I can...I HOPE I can...

We have 12.5 days till spring break, and it's going to take everything in me to make it! Don't get me wrong, I love all 20 of my sweet little kiddos...but we all need a break. It's time. And with all this rain, staying inside so they can't release all their energy makes for a long day.

What I have to look forward to during Spring Break:

-getting a couple more cavities filled by Dr. Reid (gotta love calling him that!)

-another Thelma and Louise trip with my mom to Birmingham. She has graciously volunteered to make the trek over there to look at apartments and possible job options with me.

-packing up a little bit more in the condo – doing a little bit at a time so it won’t be so stressful

-reading the final Harry Potter book – yes I’m reading Harry Potter, and yes, I LOVE it!

-spending some quality time with family and friends

And then after break, we only have 5 weeks left of school and then it's summer break!!

I think I can...I think I can...I WILL make it!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe your spring break is so late. I am enjoying mine this week!!! I feel your pain in needing a break. Even though I have the opposite end of education (Seniors), we all needed the break. The only problem for me is that the seniors' minds will not return from Spring Break.

    ReplyDelete