Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Duct Tape

Daddy taught me well...

How to use duck tape at school:
1. To hold together broken plastic tubs of blocks (the tub on the left lasted 1 week before getting it's first crack!)

2. Mend nap time mats (it also gives them one more thing to pick at when they can't sleep) 3. Adhere posters, projects, and crafts to walls, cabinet doors 4. Tape "greenhouse gardens" to the window so my kids can watch their seeds turn into plants!
5. Outline a box for "Time Out"- a very popular place in my room.

Now, how NOT to use duck tape (although it has crossed my mind)
Sorry - no pictures for these!

1. taping mouths shut
2. taping hands behind backs while in the hallway
3. taping shoe strings to shoes (if I had a nickle for every time I've tied shoes, I could retire now!)

I love my job...I love my job...I love my job.

No comments:

Post a Comment