Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Spring Break!


Yesterday was my first day of Spring Break! All in all, not too bad!

1. Went to see Dr. Reid (well, almost Dr. Reid) at MUSC to have a couple more cavities filled. Hopefully that will be the last of them for a while. Hint to all of you who read this: brush, FLOSS, and rinse every day, twice a day, and go to the dentist every 6 months!!! You do not want to end up with a mouth full of cavities like yours truly. But...if you do...I can recommend a wonderful young dentist!
2. Watched Harry Potter while eating lunch. Now that I've read all the books, I'm watching all the movies. The books are 10 times better, but its cool to see how the movie people interpret everything and change things to fit time requirements.


3. Went to the condo fitness center. Did some weight lifting exercises. I can now do 10 real push ups!! I know it doesn't sound like a lot or much, but when I started strength training, I couldn't do any...only the modified version on my knees. Now I can! And I can hold plank for almost a minute. Small steps....big rewards.
4. Got dressed up and went to Husk with Paul. It's a nice restaurant down town that was wonderful. We'll keep it on our list for sure.

The rest of the week will be spent mostly in Birmingham with my mom. We're Thelma and Louise-ing it and driving out to look at places to live and maybe some places for me to consider working at for a year.

Have a great week!
God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment