Wednesday, June 4, 2014

It's summer!

We're just hanging out and having fun! Hudson has been having a great time cruising around, exploring everything, and even starting to take some steps! He's become such a little boy, even at 9 months, with a sweet/stubborn/strong personality!

We went to Charleston a couple of weekends ago to visit my parents. Hudson loved spending time with Gigi and Papa. You see him eye-balling those steaks?! Definitely Paul's son!


This is Ms. Scottie, Hudson's teacher at school. He's grown so much this year, and he loves going to school! They are wonderful with him, and take very good care of him. He'll still go to school one day a week over the summer just so he can stay familiar with them, and enjoy the socialization. 
This was my first and last day of school. It was a good year, and we had a great little class, but I am so glad it's summer. 
This is what I see when I look in the rearview mirror while driving around town! His feet keep him quite entertained. 
 We have started taking morning walks after Paul leaves for work. He has to have his spoon with him!
 TWO TEETH!! Yah!!
 And those teeth are great for eating homemade cheese crackers! YUM!
 I love this sweet little face. I still can't get over how big he is getting and how much he has changed. I can't wait to see what this summer holds!

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment