Sunday, June 22, 2014

10 months!

Better late than never, I guess!

Hudson was 10 months on June 9th! He continues to grow physically, socially, emotionally, intellectually! It's amazing to watch...which I am LOVING now that I'm home all day with him. We are having a great summer together, and enjoying every moment we get!

So my sweet baby boy...
-is FULL of personality! I've always said he has a strong a personality, and it's fun to watch shine through! He knows what he likes and what he doesn't like. He can be stubborn at times, and strong willed, but it's ok! But the majority of the time, he is a sweet, happy, laughing, fun baby boy!
-loves playing peek-a-boo/hide-and-seek. Whether with blankets, behind walls, or opening and closing doors, he just laughs and laughs
-is in a throwing phase. He likes to throw anything and everything. That's how we know he's done eating - he starts throwing his cup, his food, or his spoons.
-loves pushing toys - trains, tractors, cars, walkers, anything with wheels.
-is pulling up on everything and starting to cruise holding onto tables, couches, etc. He won't walk on his own yet, but he will stand independently for a few seconds
-enjoys walking all over the upstairs with his walkers or holding onto our fingers.
-eats like a champ! I've introduced dairy and eggs, and he's handling both fine! I've been hesitant introducing the "allergy" foods because I have friends and family with kids that have serious food allergies, and it just scares the you know what out of me! He loves fruit and carbs (bread, muffins, pancakes, waffles). I've also started putting homemade hummus on veggies to get him to eat those, and he likes it!
-loves being outside! We go out side every day for a walk in the morning, and just outside play time in the afternoon. And if he starts getting fussy, we just go walk outside for a little bit and he calms down
-loves bath time! He stands at the side of the tub and "dances" while he waits for the water to fill up
-loves "rough housing" - or as much as we can rough house with a 10 month old! He's a tough little guy and likes crawling over us, burying his head in us, being pulled up side down or flipped around. It's a lot of fun playing with him!
-talks, sings, yells, makes all sorts of noises ALL the time! He loves talking! I can't wait till he actually starts learning how to use real words - I'm so curious about what he's thinking!
-is starting to take better naps now that he's home all day. He did not nap well at school, so I'm glad that he's getting more rest










I can't believe how quickly time is flying by. I'm trying to hold on to every moment that I can and make the most of the time that I have with him. These are precious days, and I don't want to take them for granted.

God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment