Sunday, June 16, 2013

Wild About Baby Reid

Thank you to my wonderful sisters, Meredith and Hanna, for hosting a precious baby shower for me, and to my mom, Bev and Ms. Jody for helping to pull it all together!

It was "Wild About Baby Reid", getting ready for the king of the jungle!

Ms. Jody made me this diaper cake that also had spoons, toys, receiving blankets, and burp cloths rolled up and tucked inside!

Those are pictures of me and Paul as babies. :) You can't see the picture of Paul real well, but he's got the biggest, cutest grin on his face! I hope our baby boy has the same big smile as his Daddy!


Chocolate covered Oreo's with fondant jungle animal faces; an adorable cake with animals on the sides, and M&Ms with "August 2013" or "Baby Reid" on them.


I, well Baby Reid, got a lot of cute stuff! This is robe and slippers that is just super cute!!

My grandmother, Meredith, Me, Hanna, and my mom! I am so blessed to have such a wonderful mother and grandmother in my life. These women have supported me, loved me, and encouraged me through life's ups and downs. And my sisters have always been my closest friends. They mean the world to me, and I am so excited Baby boy will have his amazing and fun aunts to visit in Nashville!


My mom, Ms. Jody, me, and Bev! Ms. Jody and Bev were like mothers to me growing up! I have known them my whole life, and truly look up to them as role model mothers, along with my mom. I cannot wait to introduce Baby boy to them!


Mera and Hanna - thank you for a wonderful shower! It brings tears to my eyes to know how loved and prayed for this little guy is. Love you!!

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment