Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Maternity Pictures

Paul and I decided to have a maternity photo shoot! 

We know an amazing photographer, she actually took the wedding pictures for both Anna and Scott, and she was available a couple of weeks ago for us.  She did an incredible job, and we couldn't be happier with results. She took close to 90 pictures, but here is a link to her website, Jana Candler, and a few of our favorites. (P.S. - I'm about 30 weeks along in these pictures!) 








Quick update - 
  • I'll be 33 weeks tomorrow! Which means baby boy will be here in 7 weeks!! CRAZY!!  
  • I've been feeling really good 3rd trimester. Praise the Lord! No swollen feet, no crazy emotional mood swings
  • He loves to kick and move, which I enjoy feeling, actually! It's the sweetest reminder that he's growing and will be here soon. 
  • I haven't had any food cravings, which is fine by me! I'm just enjoying summer's bounty of fresh fruits and veggies! YAH for breakfast smoothies! 
  • Pregnancy insomnia hits a couple times a week, although I'm usually up at least twice during the night, but usually I can get back to sleep. 
  • The nursery is coming along. We just got and painted a bookcase! I can't wait to see how it all comes together.
  • I'm still planning on going back to school in the fall, right now as a K5 assistant, which is actually just fine with me - I'll be able to come home and spoil focus on baby boy! I'll just get an extended summer break till October, or 8 weeks after he arrives. 
  • We do have his name picked out - first and middle - but we are keeping it a surprise! Since we found out his gender, we wanted to keep at least one thing a surprise! We already call him by name when we talk about him, but we really have to watch what we say when we talk to friends and family! It's kinda fun!! :)
  • Last but not least - thank you to everyone who has been praying for this sweet little boy. He is our miracle baby in more ways than you probably know. God DOES answer prayers. 
God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment