Sunday, February 17, 2013

Snow!

It SNOWED on Saturday!

After living in Cleveland, Ohio for 8 years, and living in 1-3 feet of snow for 4-5 months out of the year, I will admit that I'm not much of a cold weather person. I've seen my fair share of snow to last a life time.

However!! It's been 10 years since I moved out of Cleveland and I don't see snow much anymore. And if it does snow, it usually doesn't stick, or at least for very long.

The snow started falling Saturday afternoon, and it was gorgeous! Big, fluffy flakes! I had to get outside and take some pictures!








We had some flowers already coming up, and blossoms on a tree. They probably won't make it much longer. Vance was curious about it, but really not too interested. He doesn't like getting wet, so he stayed close and went in with me right away. 

It was fun to see and to take pictures of. First snowfalls are always the prettiest. 

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment