Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Ready for our first Halloween!

Paul and I have always lived in an apartment or a condo since we've been married, so we are SUPER excited about having trick-or-treaters this year! Well, I'm super excited, Paul is being a really good-sport about the whole thing! When we lived in Charleston, I loved going to my parent's house and passing out candy to the kids and seeing their costumes! Like always, there are some really creative costumes, really thrown-together-at-the-last-minute costumes, store bought, and also home-made. But nonetheless, I love seeing them all! And I can only imagine what Pinterest has done to the costume industry and creativity this year!!

We carved our pumpkin on Saturday with Paul's parents, and his sister, Anna. We carved the "R", Mr. Reid carved the Clemson tiger paw, and Anna carved an "N". I think we all did a pretty good job!


Being a teacher without my own room has it's benefits - like Halloween decorations that I can now use at home!

This is our latest piece of furniture - we bought it last weekend at this amazing antique mall in Landrum.
It's inauguration will be serving as a candy bowl perch!! With some more added decorations. :)

Paul stocked us up on candy. The previous owners told us to expect about 150 kids! Evidently they come by the van-loads to the neighborhood from all over Inman!
 

Come on over!!

Happy Halloween!!

God Bless!


No comments:

Post a Comment