Monday, November 5, 2012

Congratulations!

Paul and I would like to congratulate Avery and Scott Krawczyk on their marriage this weekend! We were so glad to celebrate with them and to share in their wedding.

No peeking before the wedding. :)

 Cupcake wedding cake and the Bride and Groom's Champagne Glasses!

The girls! Me, Holly, Leah, and Anna

The boys!! Scott, Kevin, George, and Paul!

I'm generally a comfy-clothes type of girl, you know, sweats and t-shirts, but every once in a while I do enjoy dressing up. I had fun curling my hair, and wearing a fun dress, and doesn't Paul clean up nicely, too?

This has to be my favorite picture of the evening. True Clemson fans never miss a game. What would we do without modern technology and smart phones?

I love weddings.

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment