Monday, September 24, 2012

Getting closer

Today was Paul's first day at Carolina Dental Studio! He was glad to be back working, and said his first day went really well. Thank you for all your prayers. I've already asked him to schedule me an appointment. Anyone else looking for a REALLY good dentist?! :)  I have the name and number of the best in the Upstate!

We're also moving forward with our house. We will hopefully close the second week in October, and can't wait! The house got a new roof due to the inspection report and the sweet family selling the house providing one. And today I bought a bunch, some, A LOT of paint and painting supplies! Evidently you can buy the paint "untinted" (plain paint without any color added) at Sherwin Williams, and then when you know the color you want, they will add the tint free of charge. And since SW was having a 40% off sale, I decided to go ahead and buy the paint. We're planning on painting the living room, the kitchen, and two of the guest bedrooms before actually moving in. I'm still currently trying to figure out what color I want to use. It will be some shade of gray- but there are SO many shades of gray. Who knew!? I want to keep the wall color a neutral gray, and then each room will have an accent color. I'm thinking about a green accent for living room (which will match the wall color of the dining room), and maybe a yellow accent in the kitchen. I have two FABULOUS interior designers (a.k.a my mom and Laurie) helping me and I can't wait to see how it will all come together.


This is it!!
There's a chance we could close on my birthday! How cool would that be?! Talk about a memorable birthday present!

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment