Monday, May 14, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to the World's greatest Mother! Words will never express my love and appreciation for you. If one day God blesses me with children, I hope I can be a mother just like you. To say "I'm turning into my mother" would be the greatest statement I could ever say. You have shown me what it means to be a woman of God, a loving mother, and supportive wife. I love you moster. 



Happy Mother's Day to my wonderful sister, Meredith! It has been so much fun watching you with Henry! You are an amazing mother to this sweet little boy.



Happy Mother's Day to my grandmother! I love you Mom!

And, finally, Happy Mother's Day to my mother-in-law. You are more than just "in-law" to me. I love you very much. Thank you for adopting me into your family and loving me like a daughter.

I have been blessed with so many women in my life who have loved me, raised me, and guided me. I thank God every day from all of you.

God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment