Sunday, July 19, 2015

This kid...

...is one of the best blessings I have been given by my Lord.

he brings so much joy...
happiness...
challenges...
love...
laughter...
sacrificies...
sunshine...
into our lives.

He loves to sing, play outside all day (despite the heat), run, play with his train set and blocks, rough house with Daddy, chase Vance around, read books, look at his boo-boos, try new things, push trucks, drink from someone else's water bottle, help Mommy around the house, vacuum/swiffer the floors, push any and every button with in reach, give Vance his food/treats, help Daddy with any and every power tool, wear his rain boots inside and outside, and make us laugh. 
 



 In a matter of days, he will become a big brother. While I do have some anxiety about it, I am also overjoyed. When we found out we were expecting again, I kinda prayed for another boy. I would love to, and hope we do, have a little girl someday. But right now, I just knew we were meant to have another little boy. They will be right at 2 years apart, and my prayer all along, ever since we found out baby is a boy, has been that they will grow up best friends; that they will love each other, grow with each other, challenge each other, speak the Truth to each other, support and encourage each other like only brothers can do. I know he will be a wonderful big brother. He is loving, kind, sweet, playful. He loves to be a helper, and I think he will really enjoy his new role and helping with the baby. 

 These past (almost) two years have gone by so quickly. It's been pure joy watching this blessing grow into the little boy that he is. I've learned so much from him, and I know I will never stop learning because of him. 

 Hudson Noah, you are our special gift from God. 

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment