Monday, August 20, 2012

Random Happenings

Just some summer snapshots.

We've enjoyed eating out on the back deck these past few recent nights. Occasionally we even see the hummingbirds come to their feeders.
Football season is almost here!! Our first ever set of Clemson season tickets just arrived today! Clemson and Furman actually play each other this year. The last time they played was my freshman year at Furman, and I went to that game too! I think I'll just wear purple and cheer on both sides.
Vance! Our sweet puppy is going to be 6 years old in a couple of weeks! He's finally calming down and not so "puppy". He has loved being here with the Reid's. He has a new trick! He will actually knock on Leah's bedroom door at 7:30 in the morning to remind her it's time to go for their morning walk.
 
George made Paul a handmade/stirred vanilla milkshake tonight! I think we may be getting just a little bit spoiled. 
Happy Summer!

God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment