Wednesday, October 7, 2015

2 Months!

Foster was 2 months old on September 27!
Our baby boy is getting so big and these two months have gone by so quickly! I can't believe it's already October! (and I'll be 31 in three days myself!!)

Foster is such a sweet baby!

-he is making really good eye contact, and can track us when we move around
-he has the sweetest smile and will even laugh a little
-he still likes being held the best, but he is more willing to lay on his play mat, Boppy pillow, or in his bouncy seat
-he still hates being swaddled, so I'm slowly transitioning him out of it. He naps with one arm out, but sleeps at night with both arms in. Today, I actually tried both arms out for a nap, and so far, he's doing ok! 
-he sleeps in his crib the majority of the time, which is amazing - I think Hudson was in the swing all the time till he was like 3 months!
-he's only up twice a night, usually around 1:30/2:00 and then 4:30/5:00, which is good because then I get some decent sleep as well!
-he enjoys baths now!
-he loves watching Hudson and will "find" him (aka - follow his voice) when he's playing near by
-he has started "talking" and it's adorable
-he likes being outside and it seems to calm him when he's upset
-he likes tummy time! I'll prop him up on the Boppy pillow and he can hold his head and shoulders up for a good while!






Happy Belated 2 months!

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment