Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Summer is HERE

Actually it's been here for a couple of weeks, and we are loving it!

Before I left school for summer, we had to complete an assignment about what we were doing this summer. I basically said this summer was all about transitions. Transitioning to a full time stay-at-home-Mommy; transitioning Hudson to a new room with a big boy bed, and drinking from big boy cups; transitioning to having a new baby in our lives! Change is hard, especially for a little toddler boy, and two parents who like to have everything planned out and prepared for!

But so far, every thing is going great!

I am loving my time at home with my sweet little boy. Hudson loves his new room and is actually doing GREAT in his new bed! We started with just the mattress on the floor, and he did amazing. When his bed finally came, he was a little hesitant at first, but then got right on in, and has been fine since! He hasn't fallen out yet, which is great, and has learned that he has to stay in the bed until we come and get him.


We spend our days playing outside or in his playroom, reading, coloring, and exploring new things. Its not uncommon for Hudson to wear two or three different outfits each day just because he gets dirty, wet, sweaty, and hot. But I honestly don't mind the extra laundry - if it means my little guy and I are making memories in one form another, it's fine by me!











I'll post an update on Baby Boy #2 next week - I hope to get a 35 week photo this weekend!
Yes - 35 weeks along!! Hard to believe that he will be here in less than 6 weeks!!

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment