Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Homemade Christmas Gift

I can actually say that I am 99% done with my Christmas shopping! I have only one more person to shop for (Henry, who should be fun and easy to shop for), and for the record, this is way better than I've ever done in the past, so I'm quite proud of my self.

On the other hand, I also did most of Christmas shopping on-line this year, so whether or not people actually get their Christmas gifts on time is another story. Things are ordered (my part done, thank you), but maybe not shipped in time.

However, I also did a fun homemade Christmas gift/craft for the women Paul works with at the office. There are 14 assistants, hygienists, and office staff that he wanted to get something for, so I offered to make something. Seeing as it is the holidays and kind of getting a bit chiller at night, we thought about making hot cocoa jars.

I think they turned out pretty cute!




Merry Christmas and
God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment