Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Standing Up!

Hudson's new trick is pulling himself up to standing! He LOVES to pull himself up on anything and everything! He'll crawl over to something, get his hands in position, get on his knees, and then pull right on up to his feet! He'll stand up, look around, start playing with things, take a hand off ("two hands, Hudson!!!"), take a couple steps around, and then usually I pull him down before he falls. But then, he'll go somewhere else, and start all over again! He's so proud of himself and always looks at me, like "Look, Mama! Look what I can do!" And I am so proud of him! :)

Daddy's step stool
 The chair his great-grandfather refinished for him
 His step stool
 His rocking chair
 His Bumbo
 A gift box (which then he will climb all the way on top of and plank on!)
Storage boxes
 The table legs
 A dining room chair
 And of course, the pantry - he just wanted a snack I guess

This is such a fun age! He is so full of life and energy, and keeps me on my toes already! I can't image what life will be like when he actually starts walking! It won't be long, I bet. 

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment